MORE INFORMATION ON GROUSE HOUSE
- Grouse House is a semi-double storey face brick house offering very upmarket accommodation for up to 10 guests in beds and another two guests in sofa couches on the patio. It is hired on a self- cater basis.
- Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the spacious patio and pool area
- The house is alarmed and there are sensors inside and out. The house is completely secure with burglar bars, grill gates and electric fence around the property.
- The house is on a ZESA pre-paid meter and 140 units per day is supplied. If usage goes beyond this allocation, guests will have to purchase extra units for the duration of their stay. The pool pump runs for 4-5 hours a day only.
- There are two covered garages for guests’ vehicles.
- On the property is a 5000 litre water tank
- The patio on the ground floor is comfortably furnished and the veranda upstairs is furnished with cane chairs
- There are 2 sofa couches on the patio and linen is provided for them.
- All bedding, linen and mosquito nets is supplied for all the beds / mattresses
- There is an ice machine in the Bar and a TV with Satellite Dish – guests to bring their own SMART card.
- Washing Machine – guests to bring their own washing powder and fabric softener – the domestic on duty will iron guests clothes at an additional cost
- Braai facilities are available – guests to bring their own charcoal/wood.
- There is a cook and cleaner provided at no extra cost however TIPS are welcome
- Towels are supplied however guests are required to bring their own swimming towels
- Guests are required to provide dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air-freshener etc.
On arrival at Grouse House, guests will be required to sign and Indemnity Form.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (PTY) Limited cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes, errors or omissions.