MORE INFORMATION ON THE CATALINA CATAMARAN
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Ice Machine * Hot/Cold Water
Dispenser * Gas Weber Braai * Multi-System TV/Video and DSTv – clients to bring their SMART
cards * Motorla Ship to Shore Radio * Navman Navigational System * Laundry Room * Cooler
boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Rate Quoted Excludes:
- Fuel and outboard oil – this is provided for both the self-cater and all inclusive charters. It is adequate for trips to the Ruzi and return. Please note that travel to the Ruzi is only permitted on charters that are 5 nights or longer.
- ALL INCLUSIVE rates include meals, sundowner snacks, tea/coffee, soft drinks, bottled water, beers, wine, ice and cleaning materials.
- SELF-CATER – clients who opt to self-cater must supply their own food and drinks to include food and drinks for the crew members and cleaning materials being dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls etc.
- Ice and bait can be arranged separately – please enquire through our offices.
- Fishing Equipment must be supplied by clients.
- National Parks fees and fishing permits – please view rates etc HERE
- Swimming Towels and Personal Toiletries
Moored: Kulizwe Harbour, Binga. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12 Noon onwards – earlier times can be arranged on request
Disembarking Time: 10:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty)
Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.