MORE INFORMATION ON THE PONTY HOUSEBOAT
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Jet Master Braai * 12V battery system runs the lights * 220v power supply from a generator to run the fridges and freezers * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * Life Jackets * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders
Rate Quoted Excludes:
- Fuel and outboard oil – if taking Ponty on a “dry” basis then this is provided for the charter but is to be paid by clients at the end of their trip direct to the owner of Ponty. Method of payment is in US dollars cash. Ponty will use approximately US$ 100 – US$ 120 per day fuel usage.
- Cleaning materials – being dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air freshener etc., this is for clients to supply.
- Catering – the owner of Ponty caters for trips on the boat and her menus are available on request.
- Drinks, ice and bait – this is all organised separately with suppliers who are based in Binga. A delivery fee of US$ 15-00 is charged to deliver clients’ order to the boat and payment is made to the owner of Ponty in US dollars cash. As drinks are purchased as per clients specific order, there are no refunds offered however clients can take left-over drinks with them when disembarking. Ice is used to keep the drinks cold when the generators are shut off and is also broken into smaller chunks and used for drinks. It is made with treated water and safe to drink. Winter months we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day is purchased and summer months we recommend 5-6 blocks of ice per day is purchased. Bait not used is not refundable.
- Fishing Equipment can be hired through the owner of Ponty but tackle is for your supply.
- National Parks fees and fishing permits – please view rates etc. HERE
- Swimming Towels and Personal Toiletries
Moored: In a private Bay outside the owners property. No car park fees are applicable
Boarding Time: From 11:00a.m. onwards – earlier times can be arranged on request
Disembarking Time: From 08:30a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty)
Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.