MORE INFORMATION ON THE MEREMAID HOUSEBOAT
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Gas and Charcoal/Wood Braai * Limited Gym Equipment * Life Jackets * Keep Nets * Landing Nets * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders
Rate Quoted Excludes:
- Fuel and outboard oil – a deposit of US$ 280-00 per day for 1-3 night charters and US$ 300-00 per day for charters that are 4 nights and longer. Clients are refunded if they do not use all the fuel paid for but if they use over and above what they have paid they will be required to settle the difference.
- Cleaning materials – being dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air freshener etc., this is for clients to supply except if the charter is being catered – they owner will then supply this.
- Catering – please contact our offices for Meremaid’s menu and prices.
- Drinks – we have a supplier who is based in Binga and she will purchase clients drinks as per their specific order and deliver it to the boat on the morning of the charter. She charges a delivery fee of US$ 15-00 and payment for the order is made direct to her in US dollars cash.
- Ice and bait – this is organised separately on clients behalf and payable to the Captain of Meremaid prior to boarding the boat. Ice is used to keep the drinks cold when the generators are shut off and is also broken into smaller chunks and used for drinks. It is made with treated water and safe to drink. Winter months we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day is purchased and summer months we recommend 5-6 blocks of ice per day is purchased. Bait not used is not refundable.
- Fishing Equipment can be hired – clients are required to supply their own rods/reels and tackle.
- National Parks fees and fishing permits – please view rates etc. HERE
- Swimming Towels and Personal Toiletries
- Note: The air conditioning units do not run through the night – they operate until 10:30p.m. to cool the cabins down and are then shut off thereafter. This is Law of the Lake and clients are urged to respect this.
Moored: Pumula Lodge, Binga. There are no car park fees applicable but a tip for the guard is appreciated.
Boarding Time: From 10:00a.m. until 14:00HRS
Disembarking Time: From 08:30a.m. onwards but before 11:00a.m.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty)
Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.