MORE INFORMATION ON THE LADY MAY CRUISER
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Microwave * Braai Facilities* Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Rate Quoted Excludes:
- Fuel and outboard oil – if taking the DRY rate then fuel is provided for the charter but is to be paid by clients at the end of their trip direct to the harbour fuel jetty. Method of payment is either US Dollars cash or by using the harbours card facilities. Lady May will use approximately US$ 180 – US$ 200-00 per day fuel usage.
- Cleaning materials – being dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air freshener etc., are provided.
- Catering – please view our menus with prices HERE
- Drinks, ice and bait – this is organised separately on clients behalf and payable prior to boarding the boat. Clients are offered refunds on drinks not consumed however handling fees are charged on full returns. Please note that opened bottles, dented cans and loose bottles/cans are not accepted. Ice is used to keep the drinks cold when the generators are shut off and is also broken into smaller chunks and used for drinks. It is made with treated water and safe to drink. Winter months we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day is purchased and summer months we recommend 5-6 blocks of ice per day is purchased. Bait not used is not refundable.
- Fishing Equipment can be hired – please view prices HERE
- National Parks fees and fishing permits – please view rates etc. HERE
- Swimming Towels and Personal Toiletries
Moored: Marineland Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12 Noon onwards – earlier times can be arranged on request
Disembarking Time: 10:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.