MORE INFORMATION ON THE ABANGANE HOUSEBOAT
All linen and bedding is provided * Mattresses and Mosquito nets are supplied * Ice Machine * Gas
Braai * 2 x Fridges * 3 x Freezers * Bottle Cooler * I-Pod Docking Station – clients to bring own
music * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders. Life Jackets are
housed on the main houseboat.
Rate Quoted Excludes:
- Fuel and outboard oil – deposits for fuel are required before boarding the boat and are listed below according to destination:-
- Travel to Elephant Bay and return (3 hour return trip) US$ 140-00
- Travel to Senkwe and return (12 hour return trip) US$ 760-00
- Travel to Chete and return (16 hour return trip) US$ 920-00
- Travel to Ruzi and return (18 hour return trip) US$ 1 100-00
- Cleaning materials – being dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air freshener etc., this is for clients to supply.
- Catering – clients are welcome to self-cater for their charter but should they prefer to have the trip catered for, menus and rates are available on request only.
- Drinks, ice and bait – this is organised separately on clients behalf with our supplier who is based in Binga. She charges a delivery fee of US$ 15-00 to deliver the drinks to the boat on the morning of the charter and payment for the drinks is to be made direct to her in US dollars cash. No refunds are offered on drinks not consumed however clients are welcome to take left over drinks with them when disembarking. Ice is used to keep the drinks cold when the generators are shut off and when clients travel out in the tender boats for fishing / game viewing. In the winter months we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day is purchased and summer months we recommend 5-6 blocks of ice per day is purchased. Left over ice and bait not used is not refundable.
- Fishing Equipment (rods/reels/line and tackle) is for clients to supply.
- National Parks fees and fishing permits – please view rates etc. HERE
- Swimming Towels and Personal Toiletries
Moored: Kulizwe Harbour, Binga. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12 Noon onwards – earlier times can be arranged on request
Disembarking Time: 10:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty)
Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.